? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

About Me

My photo
Northridge, California, United States
I only appear to be here, I really live in a world of my own.

Followers

Monday, October 19, 2009

"Im in there"

I'm in there, did lots of thinking about it but wasn't sure i would actually go through with this blog fantasy. I'm happy to say have no fear Wizzbarz is here, yeah i know gay right? But truth is most of the shit people read is gay along with the shit they see on t.v. and then decide its cool enough to be the so called new fad. I mean WTF for instance "skinny jeans" what the hell is this gay epidemic since when did it become OK to wear your little sisters pants. Seriously people whats next women start wearing male jock straps, or men start taking birth control this shit is bananas. Someone needs to contact the NewBoyz and slap them, then slap their mothers, then slap the next 60 people you see wearing that up surd bullshit. If you don't agree eat a dick, choke on that same dick, then tell Hitler life is better without him cause your for sure going to hell for supporting this bullshit todays society loves to call fashion... Good Night and fuck you I'm WIZZ CATCH ME IF YOU CAN.