? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

About Me

My photo
Northridge, California, United States
I only appear to be here, I really live in a world of my own.

Followers

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Back to the basics


Just take her by the hand, and simply say "I love you" no boo no girl, none of that just "I love you". Take time to just get back to the basics, love is short if the bond is broken. Approach your relationship like you should your life, head on. No if, ands or buts about it. Each relationship is different but we all want that common goal of happiness at least as individuals if not as a couple!!! Speak your heart, don't for one second think that you knowing that you love them is enough.... SHOW THEM "when is the last time you said I love you" Happy Valentines Day!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone