? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

About Me

My photo
Northridge, California, United States
I only appear to be here, I really live in a world of my own.

Followers

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Detached from the Needy Emotionless

As the days go by each person gets a little older... For me, with that so do emotions. After a certain amount of time passes you learn to separate yourself from the emotions of others, you stop caring what the next has to say. Well I take that back some do, others live for the compliment of the next, and die by the put down of the present. Sadly I call those individuals the weak, those whom have yet to adapt to todays society. Everyone has a friend or three that are just hands down fucking NEEDY... Like everytime you turn around that hoe can't be alone always wanting something. Me personally I laugh like "what did you do before you had a cellphone, or a computer and still had no car," my guess you banged your head against handrails enjoying the pain fascinated by the blood. Needless to say NEEDY hoes can be both men and women, but tend to be women more than they do men... Simply because women, not all but a vast majority act like down right ATTENTION WHORES. Tell me there is no truth to that statement and I will officially make this my last post... PAUSE 4 RESPONSES... Yeah I didn't think so, the needy are irrelevant if you starve those hoes they will learn, if you continue to feed the urge you come to a Octo Mom sized brick wall. The only thing I feed NEEDY muhfuccas is my emotionless DICK oops did I say that, ohh wait this is my blog. From Myspace hoes to Twitter hoes the NEEDY will always be there... Time to weed these simpleton chimps the fuck out. OFFENDED by this post is anyway hit me on Twitter with a "I'm offended" comment @wizzbarz I will respond accordingly... Don't know wizz send the tweet and find out!!! Have a great day lmao

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone